New and Notable: Patagonia Nano Puff Pullover - 2010 Gear Guide
- PRIMO-LOFTFilled with 60g Primaloft One synthetic insulation, the Nano Puff has an amazing warmth-to-weight ratio, even when it gets damp. Plus, the soft, 15-denier shell has a DWR coating, keeping said dampness to a minimum. The fi ll is highly compressible, and the jacket packs into its own pocket, too.
- SO LIGHTIn addition to a nearly weightless shell (1oz), the Nano Puff is a pullover, using only a quarter-length zipper to close up the front and neck, further shaving ounces.
- COMMON THREAD It’s cool that the Nano Puff’s shell is 100-percent recycled, but it’s even cooler that the whole jacket, insulation and all, is also recyclable as part of Patagonia’s Common Threads program.
- Dedicated Descenders
- The Big Review: Multifuel Stoves
- 2012 Gear Guide: How to Buy - Rock Shoes
- 2012 Gear Guide: How to Buy - Ropes
- 2012 Gear Guide: How to Buy - Cams