5.14b for Utah Mom JC Hunter
News Link: Jacinda “JC” Hunter has completed the first female ascent of Breaking the Law (5.14b) at the Black and Tan area southwest of St. George, Utah. Hunter, 30, is the mother of four children. She spent many days this winter working on the route, first redpointed by Dave Graham.
See photos and video at Momentumvm.com.
Date of Ascent: February 24, 2009
- Ilgner Sends 40-Foot Roof in Tennessee
- Matilda Söderlund Continues Stride with 5.14b
- Austrians Top Podium; Puccio, McColl in Top Four
- Two Huge Days in Eldorado
- MacLeod Repeats V15 in Magic Wood