Daniel Woods’ Arkansas Rampage
News Link: Coloradan Daniel Woods has posted a first-person account of his three-and-a-half-week New Year’s trip to Arkansas at the Sportiva website. Among the many problems Woods climbed were Wood Grain Grippin’ (V14, two-day second ascent); Welcome to the Fightclub (V13, first ascent); PCP (V13, first ascent); Chunk up the Deuce (V13, second ascent); and the Anti-Hero (V13).
Dates of Ascents: December 2008-January 2009
- Climbing Launches iPad Edition
- The Nose Sees a New Female Speed Record
- Florine, Honnold Set New Nose Speed Record
- El Capitan Sees First All-Disabled Ascent
- Honnold, Florine Poised to Break Nose Speed Record