Litz Goes on 5.14 Spree at Ten Sleep
News Link: Ten Sleep Canyon in northern Wyoming is a popular destination for 5.9 to 5.13 routes on solid dolomite and limestone, but the 2009 edition of the guidebook did not list a single 5.14 climb. Time for a new guidebook: This summer, James Litz established at least seven 5.14 routes, including General Litzenheimer (5.14c/d) and Master of the Universe (5.14d).
Dates of Ascents: Summer 2009
- Climbing Launches iPad Edition
- The Nose Sees a New Female Speed Record
- Florine, Honnold Set New Nose Speed Record
- El Capitan Sees First All-Disabled Ascent
- Honnold, Florine Poised to Break Nose Speed Record