MacLeod Repeats "E12" Slab in England
News Link: Scotland’s Dave MacLeod has made the second ascent of The Walk of Life, a 50-meter steep slab on England’s North Devon coast that was given the unprecedented grade of E12 7a when James Pearson made the first ascent last year. MacLeod felt the route was much easier, and he explains why and shares a few photos at his blog.
- Nine Dead from Avalanche on Mont Blanc
- Freed from the Undertow (5.11+) on CO's Black Wall
- Barking Mad: RRG's Madness Cave in a Day
- Puigblanque Snags Second Ascent of Catxasa (5.15a)
- Pringle Makes FA of 5.14d in Nevada