Oddo: Three 5.14d's in a Week
8/15/12 - Enzo Oddo has climbed three 5.14d's in a week in his native France.
On August 3, 17-year-old Oddo climbed Kick Ass at Déversé Satanique in the Gorges du Loup. A week later, on August 9, he sent Promotion Canne à Pêche at La Ramirole. The next day, he finished PPP (aka Les 3P) at Grotte Les Galetas.
These aren't Oddo's hardest climbs to date; he's completed multiple 5.15s, including Chris Sharma's Biographie/Realization and La Rambla. But this might be the least amount of time he's taken to climb multiple high-end 5.14s.
Dates of ascents: August 3–10, 2012
- First Ascent of Asgard's North Face
- Shiraishi: V13 Redpoint, V11 Flash in Rocklands
- Woods Nabs Fourth Ascent of Monkey Wedding (V15)
- Puccio, McColl Win Rockstars Comp in Germany
- Lead World Cup Sees Japan, Netherlands on Top