Send Beers on Draft?
A tough-as-nails vessel for the storage and transportation of cold, fresh beer.
Heading out the door? Read this article on the new Outside+ app available now on iOS devices for members! Download the app.
This gear and more like it are now available in the new Outside Shop, where Outside+ members receive a $50 discount on qualified purchases of $100 or more*. Learn more about Outside+ here.
What’s better than a can of beer after a long day at the crag? A fresh draft beer, obviously.
Which is one of the reasons why Stanley’s 64-ounce Classic Easy-Pour Growler is (or ought to be) a go-to accessory for all you beer-guzzling chalk-fondlers out there.
Some reasons why we like it:
- The tight-sealing top is doubly useful, helping to ensure a fully leakproof vessel while keeping your brew fresh and bubbly for days on end. (This makes the growler ideal for multi-day trips into remote places).
- Unlike its chief rivals (bottles and cans), the Easy-Pour is constitutionally incapable of exploding inside your pack or shattering into ten thousand terrible pieces right beneath your soon-to-be-downgraded proj. (Bummer dude. Bring an Easy-Pour next time.)
- The Easy-Pour’s double-walled insulation keeps its lucky contents ice cold for up to 24 hours.
- The wide mouth makes it easy to fill (and to un-fill).
- It’s dishwasher safe, which means you don’t need to directly interact with that scrotum-stiffening stale beer smell two weeks after you forgot to remove your maltreated Easy-Pour from the bottom of your pack. Which, let’s be honest, will eventually happen.
Check out Stanley’s Classic Easy-Pour Growler in the new Outside Shop, where Outside+ members get a $50 credit on qualified purchases.
*For complete details see Program Terms. U.S. mailing address only; inventory quantities limited.