Join Climbing Magazine’s Summit Membership to receive exclusive access to in-depth Climbing articles, a print subscription, bonus digital content, direct access to the Climbing editorial staff, discounts on climbing gear, a Vertical Life Channel trial subscription, and more.
Here’s what you’ll get:
- A 1-year print subscription to Climbing Magazine (Current subscribers will have a year added to their subscription).
- Access to all of our print stories on Climbing.com, the day the magazine hits newsstands
- Exclusive opinion pieces
- Columns by Climbing’s editors
- Unbelayvable climbing advice column
- New Ask an Editor column, where we answer questions from Summit Members
- 50-percent off AIM Adventure U courses
- A 1-year subscription to Film Festival Flix’s Vertical Life Channel, where you’ll be able to stream the best climbing movies from around the world, including Wide Boyz, Onsight, Drawn, and Sufferfest 2: Desert Alpine. (A retail value of: $54.00)
- Facebook livestream, covering topics as diverse as training, personalities, and man-on-the-street (or “at-the-crag” interviews)
- A new roundtable podcast with the Climbing staff
- Access to the private Summit Members Facebook Group