Heading out the door? Read this article on the new Outside+ app available now on iOS devices for members! Download the app.
- Puking is no longer the mark of a successful workout. The country’s top climbing coaches debunk common myths surrounding weight training for climbing.
- Americans’ are losing their grip strength, an indicator of overall well-being. We recommend aggressive treatment via rock climbing.
- Single and ready to mingle? Here are 10 reasons to date another climber.
- On the Training Beta podcast, Neely Quinn interviews Margarita Martinez, who sent her first 5.13d at age 58.
- “As climbers we love grades…We often set our challenges based on climbing grades. This is where things get weird.” Will Gadd provides perspective on ice climbing grades.
- Heads up Governor Herbert: Outdoor Retailer is officially leaving Salt Lake City in protest of the state government’s views on public lands.
- Guess if you’re hearing try-hard screams or moans of ecstasy in the hilarious NSFW browser game Climbing or Porn.