Wild Country has always been at the forefront of trad climbing technology: from the first working Friend (spring loaded camming device) and the first curved nuts (or Rocks as they call them), they continue to innovate and produce the gear that keeps climbers protected no matter where they choose to take the sharp end.
Wild Country is asking you to share their passion for trad climbing and vote for your favorite iconic crag. Vote below to show support for your local crag and the chance to win a Synchro Harness, one 3-pack of Friends (your choice) and 1 set of superlight offset Rocks (Total MSRP up to $419.85).
The United States Most Iconic Trad Crags:
- Joshua Tree, CA (4016 routes)
- Red Rocks, NV (1419 routes)
- Yosemite, CA (1413 routes)
- Indian Creek, UT (1211 routes)
- Eldorado Canyon, CO (975 routes)
- The Gunks, NY (815 routes)
- Vedauwoo, WY (717 routes)
- Red River Gorge, KT (668 routes)
- New River Gorge, WV (536 routes)
- Index, WA (407 routes)