Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
Jimmy Webb climbs some of the hardest lines in the Tahoe basin of California, with two double-digit flashes and four first ascents, one of which being The Outer Limits, Tahoe’s first V15 boulder problem. The problems are:
- :28 America’s Most Wanted (V12), first ascent
- 1:03 Treat Box (V11), flash
- 2:03 Ursa Major (V12/13), flash
- 2:26 Woodford’s Reserve Stand (V12), first ascent
- 2:58 Academia (V12), first ascent
- 8:20 The Outer Limits (V15), first ascent