Stoney Point: Portrait of an American Crag is a feature-length documentary based on the unique climbing culture of a small city park on the outskirts of Los Angeles, California. Though often overlooked, few climbing areas can compare with the rich and storied history of Stoney Point. For the last 80 years Stoney Point has served as a breeding ground for some of America's greatest climbers. Royal Robbins, Yvon Chouinard, John Bachar, Michael Reardon, and many more were at one time or another Stoney locals. Their mark is still visible today in the climbs they established and the community they helped develop.
Watch the full Stoney Point documentary:
- Stoney Point: Portrait of an American Crag—Welcome to The Point (Part 1)
- Stoney Point: Portrait of an American Crag—The Pioneers (Part 2)
- Stoney Point: Portrait of an American Crag—The Stonemasters (Part 3)
- Stoney Point: Portrait of an American Crag—Boldness Redefined (Part 4)
- Stoney Point: Portrait of an American Crag—The Future Of The Point (Part 5)