Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
In the fifth episode of Adam Ondra’s training series, Ondra demonstrates his endurance routine. His recommended method is bouldering 4x4s, and in Ondra’s case, it involves a 4kg weight vest and a lot of screaming.
- Training With Adam Ondra: Training Tools and Gyms
- Training With Adam Ondra: Bouldering as a Training Tool
- Training With Adam Ondra: Efficient Campus Board Training
- Training With Adam Ondra: Power Endurance
- Learn to Train: A Complete Guide to Climbing Training
Want to get in shape to send your project? Join Climbing’s Sending Fitness online course with pro climber Madeline Sorkin today.