Enjoy unlimited access to Climbing’s award-winning features, in-depth interviews, and expert training advice. Subscribe here.
Adam Ondra writes: At the tramway terminal station in Brno (my hometown), there is a hidden gem. A quarry from volcanic rock, that offers few, but good quality boulder problems. And an old project that was abandoned for a few years, but its striking line have always attracted me. Check out how it turned out in the next video.
- 0:00 – Intro
- 0:33 – Boulder problem info
- 0:51 – Working the moves
- 1:48 – Tries and falls
- 2:54 – Figuring out the beta
- 4:34 – Is dyno the only way?
- 5:17 – Yorkshire 8B/8B+ sit start, the classic
- 7:40 – One week later, the beta is solved
- 8:07 – That crazy sharp little crimp