Receive $50 off an eligible $100 purchase at the Outside Shop, where you'll find gear for all your adventures outdoors. Sign up for Outside+ today.
Over the winter, before the pandemic, Daniel Woods and Jimmy Webb spent the season in Ticino, Switzerland, developing boulders at Val Bavona. While they were there, they ticked the area’s hardest problems—which also happen to be some of the hardest problems in the world. With three V15s and three V16s, the V-points of the six problems in this video add up to an absurd 93.
- 4-Low (8C/V15), first ascent
- Primitivo (8C/V15)
- Off the Wagon Low (8C/V16), third ascent
- Roadkill (8C/V15), second ascent
- Off the Wagon Low (8C+/V16), second ascent
- Poison the Well (8C+/V16) second ascent